Thursday, November 11, 2010

HRH-isms II

HRH: What the heck...
Me: Stop saying that
HRH: I said 'heck' not 'hell'

---------

HRH: Don't hug Baba in front of me
Me: Why?
HRH: It feels sick to me.

-------

HRH: NanaAbu told me stories about prophets like Noah and Venus.
Khala: Venus?
HRH: Yes with the whale
Khala: Oh. Yunus.

--------

While getting tangled up in his jeans, HRH (muttering under breath): What the hell..
Me: Did you just say 'what the hell'? Do NOT say that
HRH: Ok I'll just say 'what the..' 

--------

HRH: Thank God there are 4 holidays. I am allergic to waking up early in the morning.

--------

HRH changing discs/songs constantly in the car -
Me: Leave the stereo alone
HRH: You can't say that to the DJ.

--------

Faisal to HRH: Come here M-I-S-T-E-R
HRH: You can also say M-R. It's a shortling of mister.

--------

HRH (while watching ARY Musik): Look! They spelled ''music" wrong!

--------

HRH: Will I have to go to school even when I'm 11?
Me: Yup. You have to go till you are 24
HRH: WHAAAT! 24??
Me: You know how many more years that is? 24 - 5 is?
HRH: 19 *shocked silence*

--------

HRH: I wish I was 7 years old.
Me: Why do you want to be 7?
HRH: Because then I would be a big boy.

--------

Me: Hurry up and eat!
HRH: Are you out of your patience?

--------

HRH: Dam...
*Me glaring at HRH*
HRH: I didn't say d-a-m-n. I was saying d-a-m. Like 'a dam'...you know the water one.

--------

HRH to Khala: What is 'saddi'?
Khala: Saddi means century
HRH: No that's not it..
Khala: Ok use it in a sentence
HRH: 'Mujhay saddi lag rahi hai'

--------

HRH: What is gown?
Me: It's a long dress that ladies wear
HRH: Hmmm. No like in 'I am going to my gown'?

--------

(HRH sulking after Faisal beat his score in 'Rat on a scooter')
Me to HRH: It's ok. You are better than him in some games. He's better in this one.
HRH: Don't say that in front of me.

---------

Me to HRH (playing cricket inside the house): Don't hit the ball so hard you will break something
HRH: I can't control my strength.

---------

Tried to convince HRH to shoo out lizard from bedroom -
HRH: No way. You do it.
Me: It's a boy's job.
HRH: Where did you get that from?

---------

HRH (at Gloria Jean's): What is 'whiffy enabled'?

---------

HRH (after watching Toy Story 3): Why don't big people play with toys?

---------

HRH with pencil and paper in hand (angry with me after an argument): I am going to draw you fat.

---------

Me (to HRH): For the last time SIT DOWN or else...
HRH: Are you threatening me?

---------

HRH (at lunch): I am so full! I am exploring!

---------

HRH: I want to be a conductor in an orchestra when I grow up..or a farmer so I can wash pigs and cows.

2 comments: