Monday, January 24, 2011

Cartistry I

During the joyride that is driving in Lahore, you are bound to spot some artistry displayed on the windshields and number plates and even as paint jobs of vehicles of all kinds, ranging from cars to motorcycles to trucks and more.

Here are some which I have spotted in the recent past:


A motorbike number plate


On the fuel tank lid of a taxi


Now why would you want to advertise that?


That's a Mercedies Benz - in case you didn't recognize the emblem


Probably something you wouldn't want to flaunt


Piffer?


Speaks for itself I suppose


iCar


Speed thrills, but kills?


Shouldn't Dr. Boost fly high rather than low?


Is that really a bad thing?



Moms do deserve all credit.


"Lado Rani - Matric Pass"


Sound advice.

Some other embellishments of cars (which unfortunately I could not get a picture of):
"Flirt Is My Game"

"Headless Hawks"

"Love Guru" (in blood-dripping font)

3 comments:

  1. Haha, very clever title and captions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayesha I really am in awe right now! :P

    ReplyDelete