Thursday, February 24, 2011

Small Talk with HRH II

HRH dressed up as a ninja as soon as he got out of bed - asked him for a hug and was rejected with a non-negotiable 'Ninjas don't hug.'

-----

20 mins after ninja outfit, HRH walked in wearing a cowboy hat -
Me: Can I get a hug now?
HRH: Cowboys don't hug either. You can get a hug when I'm regular.

-----

HRH (eating Lays): How come junk food tastes much better than regular food?

-----

After taking HRH to a tea party with me -
Me: So did you have fun?
HRH: No. It was so girly.
Me: Well you went to play in the park so that was fun for you right?
HRH: Only a bit fun. Tell your friend I didn't have fun. Tell her it was girly.
Me: I can't do that. Even if you don't have fun at someone's place you have to pretend you had fun.
HRH: Why? I'm not a liar.

-----

Me to HRH (on 14 February): Happy V Day!
HRH: Happy Vomit Day!

-----

Watching Dubai Desert Classic on TV-
Mamu: A bogey for Tiger
HRH:...to put in his nose

-----

No comments:

Post a Comment