Tuesday, April 5, 2011

March Madness

HRH: Happy birthday Ammi!
Me: Thanks baby
HRH: So how old are you now?
Me: 31
HRH: Wow. That's old.

------

While the Pakistan PM was staying in the same hotel as us in Tashkent -

HRH, Faisal and PM security guy in elevator.
PM guy pressed 'P' for the Presidential floor where PM staying
HRH to Faisal: What's P?
Faisal: Presidential floor for the Prime Minister
HRH: ...or Potty

------

Me to Faisal and HRH (walking ahead): Both of you turn around so I can take a pic!
HRH (looking exasperated) to Faisal: Just ignore her.

------

Me to HRH: Hurry up and drink your milk.
HRH: "Nag, nag, nag. If there were prizes for best naggers, Mom and Dad would win every time."

- Really regretting letting him read "Horrid Henry's Underpants"

-------

HRH (on the way back from school): It's hot as hell today
Me: Don’t say that
HRH: No Ammi, I mean the real Hell.

-------

After watching Aladdin -
HRH: I wish I had 3 wishes
Me: What would you wish for?
HRH: First that I had something interesting for dinner. Number 2 that whatever I did Ammi wouldn't be furious with me..and number 3, that school would close forever.

-------

HRH: I wish Allama Iqbal was undead
Me: Why?
HRH: Because then we would both match - Eisa Faisal Iqbal and Allama Iqbal

-------

No comments:

Post a Comment