Wednesday, June 22, 2011

HRH on Rabies, Tennis, School & More

Me: Behave yourself or I won't bring you here again
HRH: I know you are just threatening me....as usual.

------

HRH: I made potato wedgies in cooking class today.

------

HRH (pretending to choke): I have rubies!
Me: Rubies? U know those are gems right?
HRH: Oh what's that thing like mad cow disease you get from a dog bite?
Me: Rabies

------

HRH: Do u want to run a mile, jump a stile or eat a country pancake?
Me: Eat a country pancake I guess
HRH: Hahaha u want to eat a cow pat!

[Courtesy: Horrid Henry series by Francesca Simon]

------
During one of the French Open 2011 matches -

HRH: Who's winning?
Me: Rafa but Murray playing well too..Who do you want to win, Nadal or Murray?
HRH: Murray
Me: Why not Nadal?
HRH: If Federer isn't playing then I want Murray to win..but I'm on Fed's side.

------

HRH: What's soyool?
Me: Huh? That's not a word
HRH: S-O-U-L
Me: Soul? That means spirit
HRH: Don't crush my soul

------

HRH: I had my Islamiyat assessment today
Me: How did it go?
HRH: It was good. I got an A or a B or a C.

------

HRH: Today in computer class we learned to use Facebook..
Me: WHAT?!
HRH: Haha just kidding
Me: Thank God..do you know what Facebook is?
HRH: Its for uploading pictures

------

1 comment: