Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Baba's the Best (apparently), Babies, Burps etc.

HRH: I'm going to attack you with my vampire claws, kung fu legs, head-butting head and punching hands

-----

HRH: What is Christmas?
Me: Well it's celebrated by Christians..
HRH: We are Christians
Me: Umm..no..why do you say that?
HRH: Cos I want it to snow

-----

Me: My friend was at the wedding I went to and she really wanted to meet you...will you come with me next time?
HRH: No thanks. I want to hang out with Baba.

-----

HRH: Can I help it if I have to burp
Me: Yes of course you can. Just don't do it.
HRH: It's hard for a little kid.

-----

On being informed HRH has forgotten all his Urdu (re: summer holiday homework)
Me: Have you forgotten all your Urdu?
HRH: No..only most of it..I know alif bay pay tay tay say jeem chay..ha-ha.

-----

Me: Please try to behave while you are at Nano's ok?
HRH: I am outraged. How can you say this to me?

-----

HRH: I don't want to eat anything
Me: Ok..you don't have to
HRH: Are you posilutely sure?

-----

Faisal traveling for a week -
HRH: Yay Baba's coming tomorrow!....Ammi why don't you go somewhere for a few days? Me and Baba will have fun!

-----

HRH: How did you pick me to be your baby?
Me: We didn't pick you..Allah sent you with a stork to us
HRH: No..the nurse brought me to you.
Me: No I think the stork brought you..
HRH: Maybe the nurse threw me up in the air and Allah caught me and then sent me with the stork. Like pass the parcel.

-----

HRH: You know mums are supposed to be panicky sometimes?
Me: Yes...
HRH: Well you are panicky all the time.

-----

No comments:

Post a Comment