Friday, July 29, 2011

Super 6

Faisal chasing lizard out of room -
Me (to HRH): When can you start getting rid of lizards for me?
HRH: When I'm 6 Me: That's day after tomorrow...so you promise?
HRH: Maybe.

-----

At midnight -
Me: Happy birthday!!
HRH: But it's still the 27th
Me: The date changes at midnight so it's the 28th now
HRH: Allah has a calendar?

-----

Me: Please eat your breakfast yourself
HRH: No I can't..it's too hard
Me: You promised you would eat by yourself when you turned 6
HRH: I said we would talk about it.

-----
HRH: I don't want to eat anything
Me: Ok..you don't have to
HRH: Are you posilutely sure?

-----

HRH dressed in his pirate costume -
Me (while feeding him lunch): Look at you...Captain Hook has to be fed?
HRH: Captain Hook has servants to do everything for him.

-----

Call from HRH while I was at work -
HRH: What time are you coming home?
Me: In an hour. Are you being good?
HRH: Sort of….Sort of bad.
Me: What sort of bad things have you been doing?
HRH: Attacking people with a sword. Things like that.

-----

HRH: If I grow up and become a pirate I'll make you walk the plank..without a life jacket

-----

HRH: I want the iPad 5
Me: There is no iPad 5...3 will come out soon. I want the iPhone 5.
HRH: And I want the iPad 3.

-----

HRH: Does everyone die together on the Day of Judgement?
Me: Yes those who are alive at the time do
HRH: I think when everyone wakes up there will be cranes and construction vehicles everywhere Me: Why do you think that?
HRH: 'Judgment' sounds like it has something to do with construction

-----

At Fujiyama after trying wasabi -
HRH: What was that? Hibiscus?
Me: Wasabi. So what did it taste like?
HRH: I had a pinched tongue...it tasted like fire...Hell fire. -

----

No comments:

Post a Comment