Monday, July 18, 2011

Talking Points

HRH: Who is Zardari?
Me: He's the President of Pakistan
HRH: It will be so much fun when he leaves...we will have electricity and gas again.

----

Faisal (panicking): Where's my phone? Help me look for it..
HRH (bored): Oh man. My parents. Always forgetting things. Especially their phones.

----

HRH: Am I disobedient?
Faisal: Sometimes
HRH: What is disobedient?
Faisal: When someone doesn't listen
HRH: Then I am quite disobedient

----

Faisal telling HRH off -
HRH: You say mean things
Faisal: Because you don't listen the first time. Should I take you to an ear doctor?
HRH: Maybe I should take you to a mouth doctor.

----

Faisal: Let's have dinner at the Lebanese restaurant today
HRH: Is that on the megamind floor?

(Megamind = Mezzanine)

----

HRH: I am stuffed of sleep
Me: That doesn't make sense
HRH: It means I'm full of sleep

-----

HRH: I'm going to be a paleontologist when I grow up
Faisal: Will you be able to do that? Paleontologists have to be really patient and you are really impatient
HRH: I'll become patient when I grow up

-----

HRH: I think all parents favorite words are 'No!' and 'Don't'

-----

HRH: Why do you always threaten me about my misbehaving?
Faisal: Because that's how we get you to behave
HRH: When I grow up I will also threaten my son..when I don't have to live with you guys.

-----

Me: Hurry up!
HRH (scowling): I'm going to tell your parents you are rude to me

-----

1 comment: