Monday, August 29, 2011

Easter Envy, Buddies, Homework & Hell

HRH: Did Baba ask you to marry him?
Me: Yes
HRH: How do you know if the girl you ask is not already married?
Me: You can find that out..anyway you don't have to worry about getting married for another 20 years at least..
HRH: I don't ever want to get married cos then I'll have to share all my stuff.

----

Faisal reversing car -
Me to Faisal: You were about to run me over
HRH: He didn't hit you. 'About' is ok.

----

Faisal throwing something over to me -
HRH: Good throw Baba
Me: What about 'good catch Ammi'?
HRH: Ok you're right. Good catch and throw..you are both equal..but I'll give Baba one point more cos we are buddies.

----

HRH: Do you think the angel on your left shoulder has written the bad things you have done?
Me: Yes I guess so.
HRH: I know some of your bad things..like saying rude words. You shouldn't in case you have to go to Hell. In cartoons Hell is underground. When Allah puts fire on bad guys are they dead?
Me: He brings them back to life then He burns them if they were bad.
HRH: I thought Allah is very nice...why does He want to burn us?

----

HRH: Let me tell you about pee. When we drink water, it goes through all the meat inside you and becomes dirty and turns yellow. That's why pee is yellow.

----

Flattery will get you anywhere -
HRH: Ammi can you do me a favor and get me a glass of water? I appreciate your hard work.

----

After watching Hop -
HRH: When will it be Easter?
Me: I'm not sure but Muslims don't really celebrate Easter
HRH: I wish I was a Christian so I could have Easter and Christmas

----

Trying to get HRH to sit down and do homework -
HRH: WHY are you doing this to me?!! My hand will fall off!!

----

Me: Would it be ok if I went on holiday somewhere for a week by myself?
HRH: Hmmm...I can go with you...to keep you company.

----

Faisal watching a movie on TV -
HRH: This is Hard Kill 4 right?
Me: It's Die Hard 4

----

No comments:

Post a Comment