Monday, August 15, 2011

Taliban in London, Spit Bubbles, Using Google, Independence Day, Censorship and More

HRH: I want to go to London...actually no I don't want to. There are too many Taliban there.
Me: Those weren't Taliban..they were looters and rioters

----

HRH: You know the bubbles I make with my spit? I try to make them as sturdy as possible so they don't pop.

----

During a homework telling off -
HRH: I am going to tell your mother you are misbehaving
Me: What will happen then?
HRH: She will teach you a lesson.

----

HRH (using NanaAbu's stethoscope to hear my heartbeat): ...I can't hear anything and you're still alive!

----

HRH: Independence Day is Pakistan's birthday? Quaid-e-Azam made it on 14th Aug so what was he doing all the days before that? Thinking about making it?
Me: Yes
HRH: He even made the trees in Pakistan? I thought Allah made those..
Me: Allah did make those but Quaid-e-Azam said this area of land is Pakistan
HRH: Why couldn't he call it London? Then it could snow here too

----

iPhone v Bleakberry debate -
HRH: It should be BBBB - Boring BlackBerry for Baba

----

Me (glaring at HRH): Do not misbehave.
HRH (backing out of room): Uh oh. I better get away before she pounces on me..like a cheetah.

----

Watching Faisal pray -
HRH (in amazement): Wow. That's the first time I've seen him pray.

----

HRH: What's the name of that little store near LUMS? Heaven store? Future store?
Me: Paradise store?
HRH: Yes that one.

----

HRH (while eating dinner): Look I ate so quickly...I think some of my food disappeared. Maybe Allah ate it
Me: Allah doesn't eat or drink anything
HRH: How do you know? Won't He be starving and thirsty? Look it up on Google

----

After picking HRH up from Nano's -
Me: Were you good? Did you behave well?
HRH: ....hardly
Me: What did you do?
HRH: I can't tell you. You might banish me.

----

Faisal teaching HRH to use Google -
HRH's first few Google searches: 'potty', 'dinosaur', 'snot'

----

HRH: Can you copy The Sound of Music on the iPad?
Me: No I can't cos some parts in that need censoring...if you promise to fast forward those bits then maybe I could
HRH: I hardly promise.
Me: What does that mean?
HRH: Sometimes I'll watch the kissing bits and sometimes I won't

----

Me: Bloody hell.
HRH: Well obviously you will go to hell if you say words like these.

----

No comments:

Post a Comment