Monday, September 5, 2011

Dengue, Donkeys, Deceit & Defending Dad

HRH: I wish I was a dengue mosquito. I wouldn't have to go to school and I would sting bad guys and people I don't like. I wouldn't have to take orders from anybody.
Me: What kind of orders?
HRH: Like come and eat, do your homework. That kind of stuff.

----

HRH: Can we eat donkeys?
Faisal: No
HRH: What about homemade donkeys?

----

HRH: I want to open my old toy castle again
Faisal: We gave it away
HRH: It's in that box. You lied to me. You lied to your own son. Now your left angel is busy writing down your lies.

----

Me to Faisal: Why is this child not eating his dinner?
HRH: I know why you aren't using my regular name 'Eisa'. It's because you don't like me very much right now.

----

Me: Are you enjoying Eid and all your Eidi?
HRH: I would but you are taking all my Eidi.
Me: I'm just keeping it safe for you
HRH: It's like you are taking it forever.

----

Gave HRH a long list of dos and donts before he left for his first Eid prayers -
HRH: Why do we have to be so serious? The masjid can be a fun place.

----

Me to Faisal: You are really mean. I told you I wanted to get out of Lahore during the Eid holidays.
HRH: Ammi he has taken you to so many places. Don't be mean to the poor fellow.

----

No comments:

Post a Comment