Sunday, November 20, 2011

Getting an Earful, Suggestions for Space, Clearing up Clarity & Watery Wisdom

HRH: I told my friends about when we went to Quaid-e-Azam's house and someone asked me if I met him..
Me: So what did you say?
HRH: I said he was dead at the time.


-----  


(This one's my favourite)
After an explanation about something -
HRH: You are absolutely right Ammi.
Me: I usually am, aren't I?
HRH: Yes you are....Baba is mediumly right.


-----


Faisal and I arguing –
HRH: Can you two stop quarreling
Faisal: We aren’t quarreling…we are just discussing something
HRH: Then you should do it politely
Me: We are being polite
HRH: No you’re not. I have ears.


-----


HRH: Are there people on other planets?
Me: Only on planet earth in our solar system
HRH: So what are the other planets there for?
Me: I'm not sure how they were made..we can look it up
HRH: Maybe they are there to make space look good


-----


HRH: Can I get a balloon?
Me: No you can't because you misbehaved earlier.
HRH: That's a bit hurtful.


-----


HRH (cleaning up his room): How come it's so easy to make a mess and so hard to clear it up?


-----


Me: Why do you need to drink water as soon as you sit down to do homework?
 HRH: Water is good for your brain.


-----


Me: Hurry up and finish your work or you will sit all alone working while the rest of us have fun
HRH (looking disappointed and muttering under his breath): ...scaring your own kid..


-----

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog ayesha! HRH has all the answers. waiting for ur next post-keep em coming:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. HRH has an answer for everything!

    ReplyDelete