Monday, November 28, 2011

Religious Medication, How to Draw Booty, Vowing Vengeance & More

HRH: Plants and things like cars are lucky because they are safe.
Me: Safe from what?
HRH: From going to hell.

----

HRH: We are learning the doosra kalma in school...doosra kalma shahdat..shahadat manay dawai dena
Me: Dawai dena?
HRH: Yes it means give medicines


----

HRH  trying to eavesdrop on a conversation -
HRH: What are you guys talking about?
Me: You don't have to know everything
HRH: I do have to so I can be wise in future.


----

HRH (singing): I'm a coolio! I'm a genius!
Me: Are you modest as well?
HRH: Yes
Me: Do you know what that means?
HRH: No
Me: It means someone who doesn't praise themselves saying I'm a coolio or a genius
HRH: I guess I'm not modest


----

HRH: In Urdu we did fill in the blanks like "mein baray ho kay _____ banon ga". I wrote 'farmer'
Me: You want to be a farmer?
HRH: No but that's the only word I knew how to spell..fay alif ray meem ray.
Me: Farmer is an English word. Do you know what you call a farmer in Urdu?
HRH: Kabooter?

----

HRH: I know how to draw booty..first you draw a C..then u put a straight line and then you draw another C but the opposite way.

----

HRH jumping on the bed -
Me: Stop doing that
HRH: Jumping gives my legs enthusiasm


----

HRH: Wouldn't it be cool if we were the Prime Minister of Pakistan?
Faisal: No..it's so much responsibility
HRH: But we wouldn't be greedy


----

Faisal and HRH fighting over who gets to play on the iPad -

HRH: When I grow up and you're my son, I will bully you too.

1 comment:

  1. love this post! :) he seems plenty wise already

    ReplyDelete