Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Questioning Bikinis, Messi Mania, Mind-reading & Religious Reflections

HRH: It's not fair we can't be mind-readers like Allah
Me: Why would you want to read anyone's mind?
HRH: I want to know if someone is thinking bad things about me
Me: You shouldn't worry what people think of you
HRH: But if I knew then I could call them rude names like prissy toad.

----

Need to ban George of the Jungle -
HRH: Sonuva.
Me: Do NOT say that ever again.
HRH: It's from George of the Jungle...can I say it in school?
Me: No. Never.
HRH: If I do maybe they will fire me and I won't have to go to school.

A little later -  

HRH: What does "I'll remove your reason for wearing a loincloth" mean?

----

HRH: Qaari Saab made me stand up in class today as a punishment
Me: Why? What did you do?
HRH: I was shaking my leg
Me: He made you stand just for shaking your leg?
HRH: Actually I was trying to kick someone.

----

Informing HRH about his evening Quran teacher -
Me: So a lady will come to teach you the Quran from today...she wears those black robes
HRH: Like this lady in school
Me: Yes...but she also covers her face so you can only see her eyes
HRH: Maybe it's a monster underneath?
Me: No, it's just a lady
HRH: Maybe she does it so she can pick her nose without anyone seeing

----

Humming sounds coming from bathroom -
Me: What are you doing?
HRH: It's a really long pee so I wanted to do something interesting

----

HRH: NanaAbu, Barcelona scored 7 goals and Messi made 5 goals!
NanaAbu: Wow! I thought Messi only made a mess
HRH (laughing): I also make jokes like this

----

HRH: Bikinis are what girls wear under their clothes right?

----

HRH missing Faisal (who was traveling) -  
HRH (teary): I feel Baba-sick
Me: You can't cry...you're the man of the house right now
HRH: But I'm not a man yet. I'm only 6.

----

No comments:

Post a Comment