Thursday, April 19, 2012

Line Injury, Darn Behavior, Birth Probing & Verbal Battles

HRH and Faisal playing cricket...ball hits HRH between the legs -
HRH: Oww...Baba I think my line fell off
Faisal: Huh? What line?
HRH: Where the pee comes out from

-----

HRH: What's 'darn'?
Me: It's just an expression...
HRH: Is it a bad word?
Me: I guess not...
HRH: I had to behave the whole darn day.

-----

HRH (to me): When I misbehave, first you punish me...and then Allah will also punish me? That's not fair.

-----

Discussing Faisal and HRH's morning argument -
Me: Why were you two fighting in the morning?
HRH: Baba was being mean. I hope his left angel wrote down how he was being rude
Me: Everyone's left angels write down the bad stuff they do
HRH: Good. I'm glad.

-----

HRH: Do I look strong and healthy?
Me: Well you're pretty skinny...so you don't look that healthy
HRH (glaring): Ammi. I will ignore this insult.

-----

Watching Ice Age 3 (woolly mammoth giving birth) -
HRH: Why do women always become fat when they have a baby?
Me: Because the baby comes out of the mother's tummy
HRH: Does it burst out of the blood vessels?!
Me: No..u go to a hospital and get an operation
HRH: Does it hurt?
Me: Yes.

-----

Lots of police presence around Y block -
Faisal: Gilani must be on his way
HRH: Why do the police want to protect a crook?

-----

Me to Faisal: I had a fight with someone today..
HRH: Did you use swords?
Faisal: No they just used words
HRH: So it was a battle of rudeness?

------

HRH: Today in school during break we played Snipers. We were two teams and we had to kill each other.
Me: Isn't that kind of violent?
HRH: No..we were only using our fingers to shoot.

------

HRH: I always ask Allah to make me different but it doesn't happen
Me: Different how?
HRH: Like not be rude...but I just can't stop misbehaving.

-----

HRH asking for something over and over again -
Me: How many times have I said no you can't. What part of no do you not understand?
HRH: The O part.

------

HRH: Ammi you're a mammal?
Me: Yes so are you..humans are mammals
HRH: So you gave birth to me?
Me: Hmm..
HRH: Why didn't you just lay me like an egg?
(Followed by demonstration of how a hen lays an egg)

------

Disillusioned already (before Pak v Bangladesh) -
HRH: I want to wear my Barcelona shirt today to celebrate with Messi
Me: It's also Pakistan's final today..don't you want to wear that shirt?
HRH (after thinking about it): No...they always lose.

------

No comments:

Post a Comment