Monday, May 28, 2012

First Tooth Loss, Agonizing Meanings, Fat Cats & Dino Warmth

HRH: Every day I pray my wobbly tooth will fall out
Me: Why are you so eager for it to fall out?
HRH: I want the money...whoever it comes from..the tooth fairy or u adults.

-----

HRH: What's agony?
Me: It means extreme pain..use it in a sentence
HRH: When there was a hole in the guy's stomach and the blood was pouring out into pools and looked like ketchup, he was in a lot of agony.

-----

Ammi (to me): You should all leave now and go live somewhere else
HRH: But Nano there are crooks and kidnappers everywhere. We should live in the air...like Mary Poppins.

-----

Me: So what new thing did you learn at school today?
HRH: Nothing.
Me: Nothing at all? Why do we send you to school?
HRH: You really shouldn't.

-----

HRH: You know when someone says 'I love you' to me..I don't like to say 'I love you' back
Me: Why?
HRH: Because it's a cliche.

-----

HRH: Are you in love with Baba?
Me: I sure am..why do you ask?
HRH: I just wanted to check if you love him more or me.

-----

HRH: It's hotter than the sun in my room..I want to climb into the AC to become a human again.
-----
Me: Sit down and do your homework..now!
HRH: Ok fierce emperor.
-----
HRH: I want to be mash-hoor (famous)
Me: How would you want to do that?
HRH: I could help poor people..or I could be on the Barcelona team..and I would tell them to play the matches earlier so it's not my bedtime.
-----
Before HRH's pre-birthday celebration -
HRH: Can I turn 7 today?
Me: No your birthday is on 28 July...so that's when you turn 7
HRH: Can't I turn 7 today and then turn 8 on my actual birthday?
-----
HRH: Why don't we have a queen like Queen Elizabeth
Me: There is a royal family in England so there are kings, queens, princes but we don't have a royal family in Pakistan
HRH: Zardari can be the royal husband and Gilani can be the royal wife

-----

HRH: If we had a wishing chair I would wish that the weekend could be from January to December..with no homework. And I would also wish there were no bad guys in our country.
-----
After telling HRH about the bit of news of how "Dinosaur Farts May Have Warmed Prehistoric Earth"-
HRH: In winter I will also fart a lot and see if I become warmer

-----

Driving down Constitution Avenue, Islamabad -
Faisal: You see that? That's the President House...you know who lives there?
HRH: Fat cat Zardari.

-----

Me yelling at HRH -
HRH: That's really harsh. Ammi, you're my mother..not a monster.

-----

HRH: When I play football, I am Messi...when I play cricket, I am Shahid Afridi...when I play golf, I am Tiger...and when I play basketball, I am Michael Jordan.

-----

HRH watching Barca v Chelsea highlights –
Me: Would you like to be one of these kids who get to walk out with the players?
HRH: No. I want to be the player….and my girlfriend will come to watch me play
Me: Hmm
HRH: Who should my girlfriend be?
Me: You can worry about that later
HRH: I like this girl in my class…

-----

No comments:

Post a Comment