Monday, September 10, 2012

Egg-Head, Fly Pee, Start of School, Shouting Intestines & More

Me: You know when you were a baby you used to say 'Ikaboo' for 'I love you'
HRH: Ikaboo? It should be 'Ikapoo'..I love poo! (followed by farting sound effects)


-----

After watching a movie, came home and switched TV on for Pak v Aus -
HRH: You already watched so many hours of a movie and now you are watching more TV...Your brain could turn into the inside of an egg.


-----

HRH: Me and my classmates work as a really good team.
Me: How?
HRH: In Urdu class the teacher was going to write a long essay for us to copy, but we all wrote really slowly so that the class was over without us finishing.


-----

HRH: I know an Urdu homophone.
Me: Which one?
HRH: Ulti. One is vomit (demonstration/sound effects of vomiting) and one is 'uss ki ulti side peh dekho'.
 
 


-----

Me (after picking Eisa up from school): How was your day?
HRH: There was great pain and suffering.
Me: Why?
HRH: Too much work.


-----

Me: Have you started reading The BFG yet?
HRH: No...
Me: Try it..you will like it
HRH: I don't want to read The Big Foolish Gaddha.


-----

HRH: Can you show me a picture on Google of a fly's pee?
Me: I don't think that flies pee
HRH: So they have to hold it in their whole lives?


-----

Me: So are you glad to be back at school?
HRH: Yes so far..But I'll have to wait and see how shouty the teachers get.


-----

Me (delivering a warning to HRH): If you misbehave, you will be in big trouble.
HRH: What are you going to do, tough guy?


-----

Faisal (to HRH): Did you finish your holiday homework?
HRH: No, Ammi keeps forgetting about it...and since I hate homework so much I never remind her.


-----

While playing FIFA with HRH -
HRH (yelling at TV screen after missing a goal): Oh you doggie!
Me: Eisa!
HRH: What? The Urdu doggie is much badder.


-----

Me (to HRH): We have to do some Urdu reading practice
HRH: Oh no...I want to do it with Baba
Me: Why not with me?
HRH: Baba doesn't have as much juice in his shouting intestine as you do.


-----      

HRH bugging his Khala -
Me: Stop bothering everyone all the time
HRH: I can't help it...I was born botherable.


----- 

HRH: When I grow up I will make a house, half of it will be for you and half for me. But the bigger half will be for me.
Me: That's a bit mean...
HRH: My house, my rules.


-----

During the Olympics 2012 - 
HRH jumping off furniture/attempting hand-stands all over the room -
Me: Please stop it
HRH: I want to be a gymnast in the Olympics...I have to practice.


-----   

English homework -
Me: Make a sentence with 'disobey'
HRH: When I disobey my mother she becomes angry like the Incredible Hulk.


-----

HRH: If I was the God of Rain, I would make hailstones which wouldn't melt even if you put them on the sun
Me: You know there is only one God right, who makes everything?
HRH: I know that. I'm just saying IF.


-----

Overheard HRH telling his Khala that I'm lazy -
Me: Did you say I'm lazy?
HRH: Not at all. I said you are so quick and sprint-iful.
 
 
 


-----
  

No comments:

Post a Comment