Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Spidey Sense, Water Digestion, Toasted, FIFA Fights Etc.

Urdu homework -
Me: Sabzion kay naam bataain
HRH: Bhindi, baingan, gobi, Avari.

-----

HRH: How was work?
Me: Annoying..I had an argument with someone
HRH: What insults did you give?
Me: You can't insult people..you have to be civilized..so we just had a conversation and then she went back to her room.
HRH: That means she surrendered. So you win! 

-----

VIP movement behind us with police sirens blaring to get us plebs out of the way -
HRH: Where's the chor??
Me: In that black Mercedes between the police cars.


-----

HRH sitting weirdly in the backseat of car -
Me: Sit properly. Why is your butt up in the air?
HRH: It's my canon.To aim and fire.


-----

Playing FIFA -
HRH: Haha..I'm too good for you Ammi
Me (sulking): Whatever.
HRH: That's a rude word. You should set a better example for kids. 


-----

HRH: Ammi I challenge you to a FIFA Home Championship. Me the Goal Master versus you...the Own Goal master. 

-----

Social studies quiz revision -
Me: Tell me the names of the oceans
HRH: Pacific ocean, Southern ocean, Indian ocean, Arctic ocean...and Athletic ocean.


-----

HRH: How do you go to Allah when you die?
Me: I'm not sure
HRH: Maybe angel Jibrael takes you to Him..look it up on Google
Me: It wont be on Google..
HRH: Even the Internet doesnt know?


-----

HRH: Why didn't Spiderman web his own eyeball?
Me: Why would he do that?
HRH: To see how it feels...or web his nostril. That would be a good bogey picker.


-----

Faisal (to me and HRH): Try not to fight when I'm gone
HRH (to me): You always start it.


----- 

Urdu revision -
Me: Make a sentence with 'paidal'
HRH: What does that mean?
Me: On foot
HRH: Dabba meray paidal par gir gaya.

-----

Discussing el clasico -
HRH: Messi will eat Ronaldo for breakfast. The score will be 15 - 0...14 goals by Messi and 1 by Villa

-----

HRH: My friend has a crush on this girl in the other section at school...when he told me I was thinking "L-O-L my friend".

-----

HRH rushing to the bathroom after school -
HRH: The teacher didn't let me go to pee during class...so now it's time for the lemonade of 400 years to come out.

-----

On the way home, after a fight at school -
HRH (punching the car seat): I want to kick his... .
Me: Butt?
HRH: No. The word you like to say....ass.

-----

Before school, staring at TV, having not taken a single bite of breakfast -
Me: WHY are you not eating?
HRH: I just had some water. I'm waiting for it to digest. 

-----

HRH: I want French toast again for breakfast
Me: Who makes better ones..Baba or me?
HRH: You're both good...50/50
Me: Really? He's not here...so you won't hurt his feelings...you can say who's better.
HRH: His...but yours are also good.


-----

Message sent on Skype from HRH to Faisal (who had been away for a week on a work trip)

No comments:

Post a Comment