Monday, November 5, 2012

A Beauty to the Eyeballs

Me: How was your Urdu test?
HRH: Good...what's the opposite of 'mohabbat'?
Me: Naffrat
HRH: Oh...I wrote 'na-mohabbat'.


-----

HRH talking to Faisal on Skype -
HRH: Baba, let me give you some advice. Never cross Mommy.


-----

First questions this morning (while still half asleep) -
HRH: How do fish reproduce? How do their eggs come out of their bodies? Do the eggs come out of their butts?


-----  

Social Studies revision -
Me: Name some cities of Pakistan
HRH: Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Guatemala.
Me: It's Gujranwala.


-----

HRH: You are the greatest mother anyone could have. You are a beauty to my eyeballs.
Me: Thanks...why are you being so complimentary?
HRH: I want to be sent to Heaven.


-----

Reading sign at Coffee,Tea & Company -
HRH: What is "no stags"?
Me: It means no single guys allowed
HRH: They want it to be a romantic place? So you have to come with a girl? But if kids are around then nothing can happen in front of a kid's eyes.


-----

Me (to HRH): I love you more than anything in the whole world
HRH: I love you too..I love you more than I would a pet..if I had a pet.
Me: Umm..thanks?


-----  

Ben 10 on TV and HRH playing game on iPad -
Me: Do one thing at a time. Switch the TV off.
HRH: I can do both....just like when I tell you to watch me and you are on your phone and you say "I can do both."


-----

Playing cricket and taking a dangerous run -
HRH: I'm taking risks...because life is risky.


-----

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure there were many times when my children loved the cats much more than they loved me.

    ReplyDelete